Monday, March 2, 2009

Time to Get Personal!

Today in assembly Ms. Aweida-Parsons gave an inspiring speech about her life. Based on this, today your task is to create a post on your blog that introduces yourself and outlines your relationship with your topic. It's time to get personal! I want to know why you chose this topic. I want personal anecdotes that reveal something about you and your attitudes. I want to get to know you through your blog.

Part two of today's task is to read everyone's blog -- particularly today's post. (I'll write one too, by the way). In addition, once you read it I want you to write a brief comment about the post. This is not an opportunity to correct the grammar or to insult your peers, this is a chance to provide real feedback about a personal story. You might explain how the post made you feel in response, or how it reminded you about something.

I will be participating in this so don't keep me waiting. This should be done (your own post and your responses to everyone else's) by Friday.

No comments: